Would you like to contribute to the realisation of an international film festival? Ravenna Nightmare is renewing its call for Nightmare Natives, team of Festival's volunteers.
In order to become a volunteer you simply have to fill out the appropriate form by inserting requested data and specifying which team you would like to work with. A part from the will to step up your game, minimun requirements for participation are: majority and availability from October 22nd to November 6th (with possibile prep meetings during October).
If you want to be a part of our Staff, there are different kinds of activities that you could help us with:
- HOSPITALITY If you love people contact, then this is the right team for you. From preparing the desk with info material up to welcoming national and international Festival guests: by taking part to this group you'll become the Festival's face!
- MARKETING Dynamic and proactive people, we are waiting for you! Marketing activities are among the most immersive ones of the entire exhibition with many initiatives aimed to strenghten collaborations with institutions, Festival sponsors and partners. The perfect chance to test your skills as event manager!
- OFF SCREEN Off Screen are a series of Festival collateral events realised in collaboration with Ravenna's local venues. The goal of this team is to spread the Festival energy beyond its main location, by organising convivial events with directors, authors and guests that are ad hoc created for each event.
- PRESS If you love writing and journalism and you are looking for occasions to contribute with your creativity and passion to reporting an international event, here is a great way to do this. From participation to press conference up to meetings with journalists and guests: for two weeks you will be assisting the Press Office in the Festival's communication.
- SOCIAL Passionate about new media and multimedia languages? Closely collaborating with Press Office, this team reports the Festival adding to more traditional communication techniques innovative and creative ways to tell the event, in order to reach and stimulate an ever growing number of people.
Ravenna Nightmare Film Fest's XVI edition is approaching. Are you going to live it as a viewer or are you curious to find what's hidden behind the scenes?