ASK FOR YOUR ACCREDITATION
You can ask for your accreditation from 29th July 2017 to 8th October 2017.
Accreditation’s requests received after the deadline won’t be considered.
Accreditation is free, strictly personal and not transferable, and it don’t include hospitality and hotel accommodation.
You can ask for a limited number of accreditations.
Accreditation’s request will be effective after the reception email send by the Festival.
Press Accreditation are exclusively reserved to those who work into press industry.
Accreditation’s request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org that will also provide to give all the informations and instructions needed.
Cultural Accreditations are exclusively reserved to professionals of audiovisual industry, to cinema’s students and to those who work in cultural industry.
Accreditation’s request must be sent to email@example.com that will also provide to give all the informations and instructions needed.
Press and Cultural Accreditations guarantee:
• free entrance to all screenings of the 15th edition of Ravenna Nightmare Film Fest
• invitation that allow admission to Opening Night
• the withdrawal of promotional material and catalog published by the Festival
• the participation in all activities promoted by the Festival
• to take advantage of a network of discounts and conventions in the city of Ravenna
Please note that access to movies isn’t allowed for children under 18 years.
Accreditations can be withdraw only at Reception Desk, Palazzo del Cinema e dei Congressi in Largo Firenze, 1 – Ravenna during the Festival.
Accreditations can be picked up by a third person with a proxy and a ID card’s copy of the delegating.
Ravenna Nightmare Film Fest